Contact’s Training Department provides a comprehensive introduction to the world of counselling and related practices including the values, attitudes and skills which can be used in a range of contexts.
Our strength lies in our experience and ability to tailor make courses to meet your needs.
- health workers,
- social service personnel,
- members from the teaching
- medical fraternity practitioners
- law enforcers such as the victim friendly unit officers (VFU) in the police
- community workers.
- Staff of organisations working with communities.
- NGO staff members
We offer a One-Year Training Course in Systemic Counselling as well as the following short courses:
- 1 Day workshop in Stress Management
- 1 Day workshop in Couple Counselling
- 1 Day workshop in Children’s Rights and Responsibilities.
- 1-3 Day workshop in Life Skills for Adolescents.
- 1-3 Day workshop in Suicide Counselling/Prevention
- 3-5 Day workshop on Basic Counselling Skills
- 3-5 Day workshop in Basic Skills in Child Counselling
- 3-5 Day workshop in HIV/AIDS Management.
- CONTACT offers workshops on the following
- Suicide Prevention
- Marital Counseling
- Crisis counselling
- Conflict counselling
- Stress and stress management